- Currently there are no positions available.
- Currently there are no internships available.
Are you Squarewise?
Working at Squarewise means choosing impact. Would you like to know more about career opportunities?
Our job application procedure starts with a preliminary selection based on your resume, application letter and academic transcript. Promising candidates are then invited for an introductory meeting. The application procedure consists of three rounds in which you will speak to several Squarewise consultants.
In the first interview we will discuss your resume with you and determine whether you are a good match for Squarewise and the consultancy profession. At this stage, we are looking for the following key aspects:
- A keen interest in the interface of strategy and innovation, analysis and implementation;
- Analytical skills and an affinity for quantitative and qualitative research;
- Entrepreneurship and the capacity to make creative connections;
- Communication skills, vision and team spirit;
- The drive to become an excellent consultant.
The second round emphasizes testing your relevant professional competencies. You will be given a case to test your analytical skills. We are also keen to know how you view the world. Are you able to make a connection between your discipline and recent political, economic, social or technological developments? What’s your view on sustainability, for example, or on healthcare?
The third round focuses on the match with Squarewise once again. Do you share our vision and do you feel comfortable with our way of working? We will discuss a number of Squarewise projects from the field and assess how you would have handled them. We will also discuss what it is that you need to excel and whether Squarewise can provide it.